Social Media Marketing
Appear On the Front Page of Google!
At EverSite.co, we offer professional SEO services that help your business website increase its organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings competition — even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Search Engine Optimisation
Analytics & Tracking
Social Media Marketing
Off Page Optimisation
Search Engine Optimisation is fundamental to success.Our SEO strategies will gain your site a higher ranking in search results. We’ll provide a full SEO keyword rankings report, a link building profile report and indexed page information. Our customer focused team will improve your traffic flow and increase sales for your web-based operations.
SEO is the lifeline of online marketing. We offer our valued clients a high quality and affordable package. Leave the rest up to us as our experts are trained on the latest guidelines from all major search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo.
Our search engine optimisation core services include:
Development and targeted promotion of remarkable content that fulfils your needs by achieving, improving and maintaining the visibility of your web presence.
Make your content easily accessible to search engines. Our team is ready to implement solutions to boost your rankings and improve your performance.
An essential part of any successful SEO strategy, let’s build your internal link profile to add significance to your page keywords listed within search engines.
One of the most Important SEO elements is the target keywords. Let our team determine the best strategy for all your link building activities to increase your search engine ranking and organic traffic.
We provide a detailed report of your website SEO performance evaluation, as well as data about your traffic, top referring keywords and a full explanation of your search engine activity.
The exciting part of our business is delivering creative strategies and tactics to help our clients grow their business online.
1. Keyword Research and Analysis
1. It all begins with keywords. Identifying and ranking for the “right” keywords is key to campaign’s success. Targeting right keyword means getting the “right” kind of visitors. Intelligently searched keyword or a key phrase that would improve the website’s conversion – sales or enquiries is at the centre point of EverSite’s game plan.
2. On Page SEO Optimisation
2. On-page SEO Optimisation includes 16 key elements:
- Title Tag with Your keyword
- Leverage SEO Friendly URLs
- Add Modifiers to your Title
- Wrap your title in a
- Dazzle with Multimedia
- Wrap your sub-headings in
- Including your keywords in first 100 words
- Responsive Design
- Use outbound links
- Internal Links
- Increase site speed
- Sprinkle LSI Keywords
- Image Optimisation
- Use Social Sharing
- Post Long Content
- Boost Dwell Time
3. Technical Website Evaluation or Audit
3. Why do you need a website Audit? Well, there are four good reasons you need a web accessibility audit.
- Social: Because organisations are moving their products, support and services online, these organisations have an obligation to ensure that all of their customers — including the one in five Australians who have a disability — are able to access these online.
- Technical: Accessible websites are cleaner, more cost-effective websites. Code is easier to change and update, making it easier to manage your own content while achieving accessibility.
- Financial: Having an accessible website means that you gain the ability to target your products and services to a large and under-served market: the one in five Australians with a disability
- Legal: Accessible websites are required by law (Disability & Discrimination Act 1992). For government organisations, accessible websites are required under the National Transition Strategy.
4. Content Development& Marketing
4. Content strategy focuses on the planning, creation, delivery, and governance of content. We ensure that you have useful and usable content and these information is well structured, and easily found is vital to improving the user experience of a website.
5. Social Engagement
5. In the simplest terms, social engagement is the interaction between people and brands on social media / networks. For example, on Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram engagement includes likes, comments and shares.
6. Off Page SEO/ Link Building
6. To perform an Off page SEO, we use different techniques to improve the position of a web site in the search engine results. Many people associate off-page SEO with link building but it is not only that.
- Submitting to Website Directories
- Content Creation
- Networking & Building Relationships
- Optimising Social Media Presence
- Submitting News Releases to Distribution Services
- Leveraging Co-Marketing Partnership and Initiatives
- Guest Blogging and more..
7. Local SEO Strategies
7.Local SEO Campaign Looks something like this:
- Complete the full local SEO Analysis
- Analyse and Brainstorm the Best Plan to Attack
- Implement Desired Strategy
- Review Results over next few months
8. eCommerce SEO Strategies
8.eCommerce SEO Strategies includes:
- Adding correct HTML Code for Schema Markup
- Page Speed Optimisation
- Correct Product Description
9. Google Algorithmic Updates
9. History has shown us that Google constantly updates their algorithm, search index changes and refreshes.
Needless to say, every website need to make changes according to Google changes to be able to rank.
Below are links to some of the most important resources for search marketers:
- Google Hummingbird
- Google Mobile Friendly Update
- Google Panda Update
- Google Penguin Update
- Google Pigeon Update
- Google Payday Update
- Google Pirate Update
- Google EMD (Exact Match Domain) Update
- Google Top Heavy Update
Before we talk destination,
we shine a spotlight across your organisation to fully understand its people, processes, and technology.
Guaranteed and Results Oriented SEO Services
We have developed a robust and result oriented SEO Process, which has helped all it’s customer’s websites achieve higher visibility on the search engines, Australia wide.
SEO is very dynamic and is an undefined science – you learn it with experience. At EverSite.co, we are doing SEO for several years now and have successfully managed all our clients with proven results.
It is the individuals, which makes the difference.
At EverSite.co, we currently have a highly skilled team of Internet Marketing Experts working in different capacities as Group Project Manager, Project Managers, On Page Expert, Off Page Experts, Content Writers, Programmers and Quality Experts, all working in unison with a single objective of providing high customer satisfaction service and results.
Research & Development:
Search engines continuously roll out new updates all the time and it is must to remain on top. At EverSite.co, we have a separate team of research specialist, the core responsibility of which is to closely monitor all campaigns, collate data, conduct tests and refine the process and strategies all the time.
Communication is key to any online marketing campaign’s success.
At EverSite.co, we are proud to say that we are one of the best when it comes to communication and reporting. With project management and online campaign tracking system and availability of live support via phone, instant messaging service and emails we keep our clients updated all the time. Our reports are rated highly by our clients.
First Page on Google
You’re going to reach the first page of Google with EverSite.co No1 Melbourne’s SEO agency.
We’re located in the Melbourne Northern Suburbs – South Morang.
We do provide local & Australia wide SEO services.
100% White Hat Ethics
Our SEO team use the highest ethical techniques and strategies to earn you a honest, organic search result.
We made quality service affordable for all our clients.
Always At Your Fingertips
We use the best in the class dashboard, to provide you 24×7 access to your campaigns and reports.
We are a Digital Agency
We have handled the online marketing mandate for many businesses, from website design, development and online marketing, enabling them to focus on their core business processes.